|Employment Type:||On Call|
|Description:||OSLP is in need of an on call, independent contractor to help with information technology needs of the agency.|
|Duties:||• Troubleshoot/diagnose problem issues, |
• Assess upgrade needs,
• Install, initiate programs and system needs,
• Track current systems/software for each work area,
• Research and provide information on technical trends,
• Consult with management to develop appropriate technical solutions,
• Collaborate with a programmer/server specialist.
• Associate’s degree in computer science preferred.
• Previous consulting experience.
• 2 years’ experience in the field.
• Good presentation skills, strong customer service, interpersonal skill, excellent verbal/written communication skill, and strong analytical skills.
Provide resume, references, cover letter explaining qualifications, and expected billing rate to: Gretchen Dubie, Executive Director, Oregon Supported Living Program, 1250 Charnelton St., Eugene, OR 97401 no later than Friday, August 16, 2013.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.